Re: [liberty-dev] Liberty Alliance Announces Whitepaper

To liberty-dev@emailprotection.org
From “Ray Barton” <bartonray@hotmail.com>
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:42:43 +0000
Reply-to liberty-dev@emailprotection.org
Sender liberty-dev-owner@emailprotection.org

I have tried to access the link mentioned in the email below, but get a page not found message.  Please advise as to the correct link.

https://www.projectliberty.org/press/Liberty%20and%203rd%20Party%20Identity%20Systems%20White%20Paper.pdf

Ray Barton

—-Original Message Follows—-

From: “Liberty Alliance Admin”<lap-admin@emailprotection.org>

To: liberty-dev@emailprotection.org

Subject: [liberty-dev] Liberty Alliance Announces Whitepaper

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:36:20 -0500

We’re pleased to announce the availability of our first Liberty Alliance whitepaper, Identity Systems and Liberty Specification version 1.1 Interoperability, and would like to recognize the hard work of Paul Madsen/Entrust and other members of the technology sub-committee in pulling this together (with good collaboration from BMEG and public policy–love the teamwork!).

This white paper seeks to address some of the emerging Identity Management technical approaches and how the latest version of Liberty Alliance Project specifications can co-exist with these other technical approaches. It is targeted to technical architects, project managers and other evaluators who are involved in building and maintaining identity applications and infrastructures. Specifically, it provides information relative to .NET Passport, PingID, Verified by Visa, and Shibboleth, providing some excellent use scenarios.

We would invite you to view this white paper at https://www.projectliberty.org.org/press/Liberty%20and%203rd%20Party%20Identity%20Systems%20White%20Paper.pdf, and would also encourage you to send this link to your customers and prospects.

We look forward to many more white papers from the Alliance and members, and would invite you to visit this section of the web site frequently.

</lap-admin@emailprotection.org>