RE: [liberty-dev] Liberty ID-WSF

To “LibertyDev” <liberty-dev@projectliberty.org>
From “Darryl G. Champagne” <dgc03052@adelphia.net>
Date Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:13:53 -0400
Importance Normal
Reply-to liberty-dev@projectliberty.org
Sender liberty-dev-owner@projectliberty.org

From: Martina
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 5:37 PM
Alright now I see clear how you determine what kind of information you want. In our case it would be Joe’s new postal address and therefore I ask for services of a specific typ. Here the “urn:liberty:id-sis-pp:2003-08”. (Personal Profile that includes the new postal address). But how tells website A that it wants JOE‘s personal profile. How do I specify to which principle the request belongs.
Certainly with the ResourceID which website A sends to the DS. But where does website A get the ResourceID from.
cheers Martin