Initial Public Draft
Liberty Alliance Identity Governance Framework (IGF) 1.0 Specifications – Draft Release – Complete ZIP File
liberty-igf-draft-1.0-2008-06-21.zip : Contains the initial public draft of the Identity Governance Framework (IGF) 1.0 Specs and schema. These are draft specifications, subject to final approval and vote by membership, and public comment is welcome and encouraged.
Note that the IGF draft specifications depend on definitions, schema, and other materials from the ID-WSF 2.0 Specifications.
You can submit comments about these draft IGF specifications.
Liberty Alliance IGF 1.0 Specifications – Draft Release – Individual Documents
- Liberty IGF Privacy Constraints Specification
draft-liberty-igf-privacy-constraints-v1.0-04.pdf : This document describes a small set of atomic privacy constraints which are used in other IGF specifications.
- igf-privacy-constraints.xsd : This is the XSD schema associated with the IGF Privacy Constraints spec.
- Liberty IGF Client Attribute Requirements Markup Language (“CARML”) Specification
draft-liberty-igf-carml-v1.0-12.pdf : Client Attribute Requirements Markup Language (“CARML”) is a declarative format for expressing the requirements for identity-related data of a service, application, device, web site, corporation or other entities
- igf-carml.xsd : This is the XSD schema associated with the IGF CARML spec.
- Liberty IGF CARML Profile of the Privacy Constraints Specification
draft-liberty-igf-carml-profile-privcon-v1.0-02.pdf : This profile profiles the use of privacy constraints within CARML
- igf-carml-profile-privcon.xsd : The XSD schema associated with the CARML profile.
Liberty Alliance Specifications – Support Documents and Utility Schema Files
This folder contains all the support documents and utility schema files used in the various Liberty Alliance Specifications.
Liberty Alliance Specifications – Developer Resources, Feedback, and Policies
This folder contains information and links to developer resources, feedback mechanisms, and policies associated with the Liberty specifications.