This list identifies all the support documents and utility schema files used in the various Liberty Alliance Specifications.
Liberty Alliance Support Files – Complete ZIP Files
liberty-support-1.1-20050520.zip : contains all final Liberty Alliance Supporting documents.
liberty-support-2.0-20070709.zip : contains all final and draft WSF 2.0 Liberty Alliance Supporting documents and White Papers.
Liberty Alliance – Individual Support Documents:
- Liberty Glossary
liberty-glossary-v2.0.pdf : Contains important terms, abbreviations and acronyms used in the Liberty specifications and a web-readable version.
liberty-glossary-v1.4.pdf : Contains important terms, abbreviations and acronyms used in the Liberty specifications.
- Liberty Trust Model Guidelines
liberty-trust-models-guidelines-v1.0.pdf : A non-normative document intended to provide guidance on a variety of models that can be applied to establish trust among Liberty components.
- Liberty Metadata Description and Discovery Specification
liberty-metadata-v1.1.pdf : Describes metadata, protocols for obtaining metadata, and resolution methods for discovering the location of metadata.
draft-liberty-metadata-v2.0-02.pdf : Describes draft metadata, protocols for obtaining metadata, and resolution methods for discovering the location of metadata.
- liberty-metadata-v1.1.xsd : The XSD Schema that accompanies the Liberty Metadata Specification.
- liberty-metadata-v2.0.xsd : The XSD Schema that accompanies the draft Liberty Metadata Specification.
- liberty-idff-wsdl-v1.1.wsdl : A WSDL document describing the ID-FF web services available at a provider’s metadata SOAP endpoint.
- Liberty Authentication Context Specification
liberty-authentication-context-v1.3.pdf : Defines the authentication context schema, which is used to communicate information about an authentication event.
draft-liberty-authentication-context-v2.0-01.pdf : Defines the draft authentication context schema, which is used to communicate information about an authentication event.
- Liberty Reverse HTTP Binding for SOAP Specification
liberty-paos-v1.1.pdf : Specifies a binding that enables HTTP clients to expose services using the SOAP protocol, where a SOAP request is bound to an HTTP response, and a SOAP response is bound to an HTTP request.
liberty-paos-v2.0.pdf : Specifies a binding that enables HTTP clients to expose services using the SOAP protocol, where a SOAP request is bound to an HTTP response, and a SOAP response is bound to an HTTP request.
- Liberty Alliance Privacy and Security Best Practices Document
final_privacy_security_best_practices.pdf : Highlights certain national privacy laws, fair information practices and implementation guidance for organizations using the Liberty Alliance specifications. A French translation of this document is also available.
- Cross Operation of Single Sign-On, Federation, and Identity Web Services Frameworks
- Access to Identity-Enabled Web Services in Cross-Border, Inter-Federation Scenarios
Liberty Alliance Utility Schema Files:
Utility XSD schemata are provided for common type definitions and elements that are used in several of the Liberty specifications.