Liberty Alliance ID-WSF 2.0 Draft Release 1 – Complete ZIP Files
Note: These xsd, xsl, and wsdl file links on this page and within the zips reflect the versions in play at the time of this release.
liberty-20050929.zip : Contains all Final and Draft Liberty Alliance Specifications plus the supporting documents on this page. It also contains the zips of the other specifications listed below and available at the time of this release. Where the description of the zip is linked, the contents of that specific zip are described in the linked area.
- liberty-idff-1.2-20050520.zip : Contains all ID-FF 1.2 Final and Draft Specifications and supporting documents.
- liberty-idwsf-1.1-20050520.zip : Contains all ID-WSF 1.1 Final and Draft Specifications and supporting documents.
- Contains the ID-WSF DST 2.0 Final Specification.
- liberty-idwsf-2.0-20050520.zip : Contains all ID-WSF 2.0 Draft Release 1 Final and Draft Specifications and supporting documents.
- liberty-id-sis-1.0-20050929.zip : Contains all ID-SIS Final and Draft Specifications and supporting documents.
- liberty-support-1.1-20050520.zip : contains all final Liberty Alliance Supporting documents.
- liberty-support-2.0-20050520.zip : contains all draft WSF 2.0 Liberty Alliance Supporting documents.
Liberty Alliance ID-WSF 2.0 Draft Release 1 Specifications – Individual Specifications
- Liberty ID-WSF Security & Privacy Overview liberty-idwsf-security-privacy-overview-v1.0.pdf : Provides an overview of the security and privacy issues in ID-WSF technology and briefly explains potential security and privacy ramifications of the technology used in ID-WSF. It is assumed that the audience is familiar with the Liberty Identity Federation Framework.
- Liberty ID-WSF Discovery Service Specification draft-liberty-idwsf-disco-svc-v2.0-02.pdf : Describes protocols and schema for the description and discovery of ID-WSF identity services.
- liberty-idwsf-disco-svc-v2.0.xsd : The XSD Schema that accompanies the Liberty Discovery Service Specification
- Liberty ID-WSF SOAP Binding Specification draft-liberty-idwsf-soap-binding-v2.0-01.pdf : Defines the Liberty Identity Web Services Framework (ID-WSF) SOAP binding. It specifies simple SOAP message correlation, consent claims, and usage directives.
- liberty-idwsf-soap-binding-v2.0.xsd : The XSD Schema that accompanies the Liberty ID-WSF SOAP Binding specification
- Liberty ID-WSF Security Mechanisms Specification draft-liberty-idwsf-security-mechanisms-v2.0-03.pdf : Specifies security mechanisms that protect identity services.
- liberty-idwsf-security-mechanisms-v2.0.xsd : The XSD Schema that accompanies the Liberty WSF Security Mechanisms Specification
- Liberty ID-WSF Interaction Service Specification draft-liberty-idwsf-interaction-svc-v2.0-01.pdf : Specifies an identity service that allows providers to pose simple questions to a Principal.
- liberty-idwsf-interaction-svc-html-v1.0.xsl : The XSL document for HTML that accompanies the Liberty ID-WSF Interaction Service Specification.
- liberty-idwsf-interaction-svc-v2.0.xsd : The XSD Schema that accompanies the Liberty ID-WSF Interaction Service Specification.
- liberty-idwsf-interaction-svc-wml-v1.0.xsl : The XSL document for WML that accompanies the Liberty ID-WSF Interaction Service Specification.
- Liberty ID-WSF Data Services Template Specification liberty-idwsf-dst-v2.0.pdf : Provides a protocol template for the querying and modifying of data attributes when implementing a data service using the Liberty Identity Web Services Framework (ID-WSF). NOTE: This has been updated with the 2.0 Final Release version
- Liberty ID-WSF Architecture Overview draft-liberty-idwsf-overview-1.0-errata-v1.0.pdf : This primer is a non-normative document intended to provide an overview of the relevant features of the Liberty ID-WSF Specifications.
- Liberty ID-WSF Client Profiles Specification liberty-idwsf-client-profiles-v1.0.pdf : Specifies profiles for some cases where a client performs an active role in such transactions, other than performing the functions of a standard browser.
- Liberty ID-WSF Authentication Service Specification draft-liberty-idwsf-authn-svc-v2.0-02.pdf : Defines a SASL-based ID-WSF Authentication Protocol, along with an ID-WSF Authentication Service and ID-WSF Single Sign-On Service, based on the Authentication Protocol.
- liberty-idwsf-authn-svc-v2.0.xsd : The XSD schema that accompanies Authentication Service Specification.
- Liberty ID-WSF Draft Guidelines draft-liberty-idwsf-guidelines-v2.0-01.pdf : A non-normative summary description of the Liberty ID-WSF architecture, including examples, lessons learned, and best practices.
Liberty Alliance Support Documents:
- Liberty Glossary
liberty-glossary-v1.4.pdf : Contains important terms, abbreviations and acronyms used in the Liberty specifications.
- Liberty Trust Model Guidelines
liberty-trust-models-guidelines-v1.0.pdf : A non-normative document intended to provide guidance on a variety of models that can be applied to establish trust among Liberty components.
- Liberty Metadata Description and Discovery Specification
liberty-metadata-v1.1.pdf : Describes metadata, protocols for obtaining metadata, and resolution methods for discovering the location of metadata.
draft-liberty-metadata-v2.0-02.pdf : Describes draft metadata, protocols for obtaining metadata, and resolution methods for discovering the location of metadata.
- liberty-metadata-v1.1.xsd : The XSD Schema that accompanies the Liberty Metadata Specification.
- liberty-metadata-v2.0.xsd : The XSD Schema that accompanies the draft Liberty Metadata Specification.
- liberty-idff-wsdl-v1.1.wsdl : A WSDL document describing the ID-FF web services available at a provider’s metadata SOAP endpoint.
- Liberty Authentication Context Specification
liberty-authentication-context-v1.3.pdf : Defines the authentication context schema, which is used to communicate information about an authentication event.
draft-liberty-authentication-context-v2.0-01.pdf : Defines the draft authentication context schema, which is used to communicate information about an authentication event.
- Liberty Reverse HTTP Binding for SOAP Specification
liberty-paos-v1.1.pdf : Specifies a binding that enables HTTP clients to expose services using the SOAP protocol, where a SOAP request is bound to an HTTP response, and a SOAP response is bound to an HTTP request.
draft-liberty-paos-v2.0-01.pdf : Specifies a draft binding that enables HTTP clients to expose services using the SOAP protocol, where a SOAP request is bound to an HTTP response, and a SOAP response is bound to an HTTP request.
- Liberty Alliance Privacy and Security Best Practices Document
final_privacy_security_best_practices.pdf : Highlights certain national privacy laws, fair information practices and implementation guidance for organizations using the Liberty Alliance specifications. A French translation of this document is also available.
Liberty Alliance Utility Schema Files
Utility XSD schemata are provided for common type definitions and elements that are used in several of the Liberty specifications.