RE: [liberty-dev] Scope of personal online identity

To <liberty-dev@emailprotection.org>
From “Conor P. Cahill” <cocahill@aol.com>
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:28:04 -0400
Importance Normal
In-reply-to <3D301822000319D2@crow.intern.zoo.tiscali.de >
Reply-to liberty-dev@emailprotection.org
Sender liberty-dev-owner@emailprotection.org

> Having looked over the specs I can see a lot of information
> in the authorization issues, but could some please point me
> in the direction of more information on the ?personal online
> identity? aspects of the project.

The reason why you do not see such information at this time is
that this is the work that is currently in progress within
the TEG as part of Phase 2.

> I am particularly interested on how the project sees this
> profile extending, while maintaining data integrity and
> security, and how this data will be managed between federated members

Some of these issues will be answered in the spec.  Some
are business issues that will be dictated by the agreements
establishing the federations.

Conor