Interoperable solutions are key to rapid, successful, worry-free deployments. This program was designed to help deployers achieve this success by taking away some of the “unknowns” regarding how a solution will function on its own or with other related products. Customers evaluating or deploying solutions that have successfully completed the Liberty Interoperable™ program know that the implementation has passed our rigorous testing process which requires true interoperability with multiple implementations.
In addition, websites displaying the logo provide an added assurance to customers that the vendors have made a commitment (by signing the Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) ) that the implementation:
- is in full compliance with the relevant standards
- will be maintained to meet industry standards for quality
- is accurately representative of the actual code that was tested by Liberty Alliance
At any time during the two-year period after the logo has been licensed, should the quality or compliance of the implementation be contested, Liberty Alliance has the right to evaluate the claim and require the vendor to fully correct and remedy deficiencies within 60 days or lose the Liberty Interoperable™ seal.
Full-Matrix Liberty Interoperable Implementation Tables
These tests were conducted by our testing partner, Drummond Group, Inc. Successful completion of these tests requires that each implementation must interoperate with every other implementation of a particular feature (“full matrix”).
- SAML 2.0 (test procedure v3.1) full matrix Implementation Table Q308
- SAML 2.0 (test procedure v3.0) full matrix Implementation Table Q407
For more information, see the FAQs about DGI and Liberty.
Liberty Interoperable Implementation Tables
These results were achieved through our inaugural testing program.
- ID-WSF 2.0 Interoperable Implementation Table
- SAML 2.0 (test procedure v2.0) Interoperable Implementation Table
- SAML 2.0 (test procedure v1.0) Interoperable Implementation Table
- ID-WSF 1.1 Interoperable Implementation Table
- ID-WSF 1.0 Interoperable Implementation Table
- ID-FF 1.2 Interoperable Implementation Table
- ID-FF 1.1 Interoperable Implementation Table