Japan SIG – open to public participation – exists to discuss promotion the adoption of Liberty deliverables in the Japanese market and government. Discussions primarily take place in Japanese.
- Provide Liberty with subject matter expertise with respect to private and public sectors of Japanese market
- Become a discussion forum for Japan-specific aspects of the Liberty Alliance
- Provide an information sharing and feedback forum for those with an interest in the Japan market, and to communicate core findings of the SIG to the relevant Liberty Alliance organizational entities (Expert/Services Groups, Management Board, Liberty staff)
- Where appropriate, take part in the identification, planning, execution and follow-up of Japan industry events
- Where appropriate, plan and execute Japan-focused Liberty-internal and external Web casts
- Collect inputs for external communications, such as collateral materials and contributed articles
- Provide Liberty with spokespersons on Japan-related topics related to the Liberty agenda
- Interact with relevant Expert Groups for content creation, maintenance, publication and distribution of materials. Support for PR activities, analyst relations, developer activities and events management will also be recommended to BMEG for action.
Join the community and participate in the conversation.