Liberty Alliance Phase I 1.0 Specifications – Complete ZIP File
liberty-specifications-v1.0.zip : (1.99 Mb) Contains the complete specification set, including errata edition 00. (Note: The zip file does not include the standalone XML Schema Definitions.)
Liberty Alliance Version 1.0 Specification suite – Individual Specifications
- draft-liberty-version-1-errata-00.pdf : Draft Liberty Errata is a document that lists errata in the Liberty v1.0 specification set. This is not an authoritative document, nor a final version, but a precursor for changes that will likely be included in a next revision of the Liberty v1 specification set.
- liberty-architecture-overview-v1.0.pdf : Liberty Architecture Overview is a non-normative architectural overview to Liberty that describes the protocols and offers policy and security guidance.
- liberty-architecture-protocols-schemas-v1.0.pdf : Liberty Protocols and Schemas Specification defines the abstract protocols and XML schemas for Liberty.
- liberty-architecture-bindings-and-profiles-v1.0.pdf : Liberty Bindings and Profiles Specification defines concrete transport bindings and usage profiles for the abstract Liberty protocols.
- liberty-architecture-authentication-context-v1.0.pdf : Liberty Authentication Context Specification defines the authentication context schema, which is used to communicate information about an authentication event.
- liberty-tech-glossary-v1.0.pdf : Liberty Glossary contains Liberty terminology.
- liberty-architecture-impl-guidelines-v1.0.pdf : Liberty Architecture Implementation Guidelines provides non-normative implementation and deployment guidance for the various entities in a Liberty-enabled network.
Additionally, the XML Schema Definitions are provided:
- liberty-architecture-protocols-schemas-v1.0-errata-00.xsd : The XSD that accompanies the Liberty Protocols and Schema Specification, updated to reflect changes made in the draft-liberty-version-1-errata-00.pdf .
- liberty-architecture-protocols-schemas-v1.0.xsd : The XSD that accompanies the Liberty Protocols and Schema Specification
- liberty-architecture-authentication-context-v1.0.xsd : The XSD that accompanies the Liberty Authentication Context Specification