Liberty Alliance Version 1.0 Specification suite is comprised of the following documents:
PLEASE READ: Liberty Alliance Security Bulletin 11-Oct-2002
- draft-liberty-version-1-errata-00.pdf: Draft Liberty Errata is a document that lists errata in the Liberty v1.0 specification set. This is not an authoritative document, nor a final version, but a precursor for changes that will likely be included in a next revision of the Liberty v1 specification set.
- liberty-architecture-overview-v1.0.pdf: Liberty Architecture Overview is a non-normative architectural overview to Liberty that describes the protocols and offers policy and security guidance.
- liberty-architecture-protocols-schemas-v1.0.pdf: Liberty Protocols and Schemas Specification defines the abstract protocols and XML schemas for Liberty.
- liberty-architecture-bindings-and-profiles-v1.0.pdf: Liberty Bindings and Profiles Specification defines concrete transport bindings and usage profiles for the abstract Liberty protocols.
- liberty-architecture-authentication-context-v1.0.pdf: Liberty Authentication Context Specification defines the authentication context schema, which is used to communicate information about an authentication event.
- liberty-tech-glossary-v1.0.pdf: Liberty Glossary contains Liberty terminology.
- liberty-architecture-impl-guidelines-v1.0.pdf: Liberty Architecture Implementation Guidelines provides non-normative implementation and deployment guidance for the various entities in a Liberty-enabled network.
Additionally, the XML Schema Definitions are provided:
liberty-specifications-v1.0.zip (1.99 Mb)contains the complete specification set, including errata edition 00. (Note: The zip file does not include the standalone XML Schema Definitions.)
If you would like to receive e-mail updates on the Liberty Alliance Project, be sure to complete the Interest Registration Form.
Liberty Alliance Developer Forum
An open, e-mail-based technical forum for implementers of the Liberty Alliance Specifications to trade ideas, exchange questions and answers, and share their implementation experiences with the global Liberty Alliance developer community.
View information regarding Necessary Claims Disclosures received by the Liberty Alliance Management Board.
Subscribe or Unsubscribe to the Developer Forum. Only subscribers can post messages to the Forum.
Forum Archives allow developers to browse postings to the Forum.
OASIS (www.oasis-open.org) for work on SAML
W3C (www.w3.org) for work on SOAP