|Liberty Alliance Version 1.1 Specification suite is comprised of the following documents:||
- liberty-architecture-overview-v1.1.pdf: Liberty Architecture Overview is a non-normative architectural overview to Liberty that describes the protocols and offers policy and security guidance.
- liberty-architecture-protocols-schema-v1.1.pdf: Liberty Protocols and Schema Specification defines the abstract protocols and XML schemas for Liberty.
- liberty-architecture-bindings-profiles-v1.1.pdf: Liberty Bindings and Profiles Specification defines concrete transport bindings and usage profiles for the abstract Liberty protocols.
- liberty-architecture-authentication-context-v1.1.pdf: Liberty Authentication Context Specification defines the authentication context schema, which is used to communicate information about an authentication event.
- liberty-architecture-tech-glossary-v1.1.pdf: Liberty Glossary contains Liberty terminology.
- liberty-architecture-implementation-guidelines-v1.1.pdf: Liberty Architecture Implementation Guidelines provides non-normative implementation and deployment guidance for the various entities in a Liberty-enabled network.
Additionally, the XML Schema Definitions are provided:
- liberty-architecture-protocols-schema-v1.1.xsd: The XSD that accompanies the Liberty Protocols and Schema Specification
- liberty-architecture-authentication-context-v1.1.xsd: The XSD that accompanies the Liberty Authentication Context Specification
liberty-specifications-v1.1 (4.14 Mb)contains the complete specification set
liberty-architecture-overview-v1.1-JP.pdf: Japanese Liberty Architecture Overview is a non-normative architectural overview to Liberty that describes the protocols and offers policy and security guidance.
liberty-architecture-tech-glossary-v1.1-JP.pdf: Japanese Liberty Glossary contains Liberty terminology.
View information regarding Necessary Claims Disclosures received by the Liberty Alliance Management Board.
Submit your feedback on the v1.1 specifications after you have completed your review. Thank You.
Note: Public comment period closed for 1.0. Please refer all additional comments and feedback to Liberty Alliance specifications version 1.1.
If you would like to receive e-mail updates on the Liberty Alliance Project, be sure to complete the Interest Registration Form.
Liberty Alliance Developer Forum
An open, e-mail-based technical forum for implementers of the Liberty Alliance Specifications to trade ideas, exchange questions and answers, and share their implementation experiences with the global Liberty Alliance developer community.
Subscribe or Unsubscribe to the Developer Forum. Only subscribers can post messages to the Forum.
Forum Archives allow developers to browse postings to the Forum.
OASIS (www.oasis-open.org) for work on SAML
W3C (www.w3.org) for work on SOAP
The Liberty Alliance Version 1.0 Specification suite is available for download from the Specs Archive.